Achieving and maintaining mental wellness is the foundation for keeping the entire body healthy.
To support that effort, Macomb County Community Mental Health is proud to offer a great on-line, personalized program, My Strength.
“The health club for your mind,” MyStrength provides programs and support for many types of emotional and physical challenges, including:
- Reducing stress
- Improving sleep
- Managing depression
- Managing anxiety
- Mindfulness & meditation
- Balancing intense emotions
- Pregnancy & early parenting
- Managing chronic pain
MyStrength offers daily tips for the mind, body and spirit, and:
- Is Safe, Secure, and Confidential—Your privacy is our top priority, and MyStrength maintains the highest level of security available to create a completely confidential and safe environment.
- Has Proven Resources—based on the latest research and professional advice from best-selling authors
- Is Packed with Tools — myStrength offers many resources to improve mental health, with the latest research and professional advice.
MyStrength has helped many people across the country from the comfort and privacy of their homes. There is no cost to join, and it is simple to get started. Click here, or go to www.mystrength.com.
Select “Sign Up” and enter the access code: MCCMHcomm.
Complete the Wellness Assessment (it takes about ten minutes) and be on your way with personalized tools and supports.
Go Mobile! Using the access code, get the myStrength app for IOS and Android devices at www.mystrength.com/mobile