Access And Accommodations

All MCCMH service sites are barrier free, and meet standards for physical accessibility. Working service animals are welcome at all MCCMH direct and contract service sites. If you need additional physical changes to help make your individual services more usable for you, bring this up at your person-centered planning meeting, or talk to your Supports Coordinator, Case Manager, or Therapist. We will work with you to accommodate your accessibility needs in an effective and reasonable way. If you need an accommodation and you feel that we have failed to provide it for you, you may contact the Ombudsman or the Office of Recipient Rights for assistance.

If you or a family member need an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter, or if you best use a language other than English and you would like to receive your services in your native language, you have the right to an independent interpreter to help you use mental health or substance abuse services. You may also request translation of written materials. If you would like an ASL or alternative language interpreter, tell the customer service staff, or your treatment provider. If you need an interpreter, one will be provided at no charge to you.

The Michigan Relay Center is also available to assist callers with hearing or speech difficulties. The Relay Center is available 24/ 7/ 365 and will help you contact any office, business, or residence, whether or not the other party has a TTY. You may contact any MCCMH office directly by using the Michigan Relay Center. To reach the Michigan Relay Center, call TTY 800-833-5833 or Voice 800-833-7833.

Call to Action Statement
Title Goes Here