I need outpatient substance abuse treatment, where do I start?

  • You can contact one of our contracted substance abuse treatment providers directly to request outpatient services. A list of providers can be found here.

I already receive mental health services from MCCMH or a MCCMH contracted provider, but I would like to make changes to my services; What should I do?

  • You should contact your assigned case manager to discuss your options.

I need mental health services, where do I start?

  • You can walk in for an intake at either MCCMH North (43740 Groesbeck Hwy., Clinton Township, MI, 48036) or MCCMH East (25401 Harper Ave., St. Clair Shores, MI, 48081) or you can call for a telephone screening at 1-855-99-MCCMH (1-855-996-2264).

My child needs autism services, where do I start?

  • You will need to provide documentation from a physician. Call our Customer Service line at 1-855-99-MCCMH (1-855-996-2264) and we can help you get started.

I need medical care too; can MCCMH help me?

  • Yes! MCCMH has partnered with MyCare to provide primary health care services. The MyCare Health Center is located inside the MCCMH North building (43740 Groesbeck Hwy., Clinton Township, MI, 48036). Call MyCare Health Center directly at 586-493-0961.

Join our Community

Check out Community Events through Commonwealth


Give Us A Call For More Information