If you're seeing this message you should install Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, or Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 if you're running Windows Vista or Windows 7. Our website and many others will look much better if you're running a modern web browser on your computer.

Starting Services


In An Emergency Calling the Access Center Calling CARE MI Health Link Members

Access and Accommodations

All  MCCMH service sites are barrier free, and meet standards for physical accessibility.  Working service animals are welcome at all MCCMH direct and contract service sites.  If you need additional physical changes to help make your individual services more usable for you, bring this up at your person-centered planning meeting, or talk to your Supports Coordinator, Case Manager, or Therapist, or call the Office of Community Relations for more information at 586-469-6958.   We will work with you to accommodate your accessibility needs in an effective and reasonable way.   If you need an accommodation and you feel that we have failed to provide it for you, you may contact the Ombudsman or the Office of Recipient Rights for assistance.

If you or a family member need an American Sign Language (ASL) interpreter, or if you best use a language other than English and you would like to receive your services in your native language, you have the right to an independent interpreter to help you use mental health or substance abuse services. You may also request translation of written materials.   If you would like an ASL or alternative language interpreter, tell the Access Center staff, or your treatment provider. If you need an interpreter, one will be provided at no charge to you.

The Michigan Relay Center is also available to assist callers with hearing or speech difficulties.  The Relay Center is available 24/ 7/ 365 and will help you contact any office, business, or residence, whether or not the other party has a TTY.  You may contact any MCCMH office directly by using the Michigan Relay Center.  To reach the Michigan Relay Center, call  800-649-3777.